Ph.D.Senior Research Scientist
Телефон: 38(044) 525 65 33
Research Interests - The investigations of oxygenates synthesis over acid-base catalysts
1970-1973 Graduate of the Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry, Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR
1973-1980 – Junior Researcher (Petrochemical Sector, Institute of Physical Organic and Coal Chemistry, Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR
1980-1982 Senior Researcher (VNIIPO, USSR Home Office)
1982-1986 – Senior Engineer (SKTB, Institute of Physical Chemistry, Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR
1986-1989 – Researcher (T.G. Shevchenko Kiev State University)
1989-1992 - Chief Engineer (OKTB, Institute of Problem of Materials Science Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR
1992-1994 - researcher (Institute of Physical Chemistry, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
From 1994 - Senior Researcher (Institute of Physical Chemistry, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine)
Education – Lvov Polytechnic Institute, Department of Chemistry. Specialty– Chemical Technology of Plastic Mass
1970 – Diploma Thesis «Synthesis of copolymers of vinyl monomers and aromatic isocyanates", supervisor: Dr. V.G Matyushova.
1978 – Dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Chemical Sciences in specialty Chemistry of petroleum and petrochemical synthesis "Adsorption separation of allene and methylacetylene from gas mixtures and some syntheses based on them"; Supervisors - Prof. D.N. Tmenov, Ph.D. L.P. Shapovalova
Overview of the number of publications – 52
Contract with Amoco Research Center (USA) (1996-1998);
Draft INTAS 97-1116 «Covalently bonded acids in catalysis, University of Fribourg (Institute of Inorganic Chemistry) (Switzerland); University of Southampton (1999-2001);
Collaborative project NAN of Ukraine and Middle East Technical University and Gazi University, Ankara (Turkey) "Catalysts based on nanomaterials for bio-ethanol conversion process," Prof. T. Dogu, Prof. G. Dogu (2008-2010).
A list of selected publications
- Vlasenko N.V., Kochkin Yu.N., Filippov A.P., Serebriy T.G., Strizhak P.E. Effect of adsorption-desorption dynamics of reaction mixture components on ethyl-tert-butyl ether synthesis over commercial sulfonic resins // Catal.Commun. – 2011. –v.12. No.12. –P.1142–1145.
- Puziy A.M., Poddubnaya O.I., Kochkin Yu.N., Vlasenko N.V., Tsyba M.M. Acid properties of phosphoric acid activated carbons and their catalytic behaviour in ETBE synthesis // Carbon. -2010. –48. –P.706–713.
- Vlasenko, N.V., Kochkin, Y.N., Strizhak, P.E., Dogu, T., Dogu, G., Oktar, N., Degirmenci, L. Catalytic characteristics of massive and loaded sulfonic resins in the synthesis of ethyl tert-butyl ether at atmospheric and increased pressure // Theoretical and Experimental Chemistry. –2010. –v.46, -P.263-267
- Tripol'skii A.I., Gurnik T.N., Vlasenko N.V., Kochkin Y.N., Bondar L.A., Strizhak P.E. Fractality and activity of acid catalysts in the liquid-phase synthesis of ethyl tert-butyl ether // Theoretical and Experimental Chemistry. –2010. –v.46, -P.328-333.
- Strizhak P.E., Vlasenko N.V., Kochkin Yu.N., Kalishyn Ye.Yu., Tel’biz G.M. Genesis of H-ZSM-11 acidity under hydrogen and water vapor treatment // J.Chem. and Chem. Engin. –2010. –v.4, –P.24-29.
- Kovalchuk T.V., Kochkin Yu.N., Shihi H., Zaitsev V.M., Fraissard J. Oniumsilica-immobilized-Keggin acids: Acidity and catalytic activity for ethyl tert-butyl ether synthesis and acid esterification with ethanol // Journal of Catalysis. -2009. –v.263. –P.247-257.
- Vlasenko N.V., Kochkin Yu.N.,Topka A.V., Strizhak P.E. Liquid-phase synthesis of ethyl tert-butyl ether over acid cation-exchange inorganic-organic resins. // Appl.Catal.A: General. –2009.–v.362. –P. 82–87.
- Vlasenko N.V., Kochkin Yu.N., Strizhak P.E. Effect of acid–base characteristics of ZrO2–Y2O3 on catalytic properties in carboxylation of methanol // Theoretical and Experimental Chemistry. –2009. –v.45, No. 4. -P.271-275.
- Vlasenko N.V., Kochkin Yu.N., Kovalenko A.S. Preparation of Hybrid Organo-Inorganic Catalysts Based on MSM-41 Mesoporous Molecular Sieves and Their Properties in Synthesis of Ethyl tert-Butyl Ether // Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry. –2009. –v.82, No.12. –P.2166–2173.
- Vlasenko N.V., Kochkin Yu.N., Puziy A.M. Liquid phase synthesis of ethyl-tert-butyl ether: The relationship between acid, adsorption and catalytic properties of zeolite catalysts // Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical. –2006. –v.253. –P.192–197.