Boichuk Tetiana M.
Candidate of Chemical SciencesScientific Associate
Телефон: + 38 (044) 525-67-76
Development of catalysts of exhaust gases complex purification for industrial and automotive applications, in particular, for removal of nitrogen (I, II) oxides.
2002 - 2005
2005 - 2008
Engineer of 1 category
2009 – 2010
Junior scientific associate
MSc (Chemical Technology of Inorganic Substances) Cherkasy State Technological University (2002).
Postgraduate study (Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis) at L.V. Pisarzhevsky Institute of Physical Chemistry of the NASU (2005);
Candidate of Chemical Sciences (2009)
General numbers of publications: papers – 15; proceedings – 16.
List of selected publications
- Boichuk T.M., Kirienko P.I., Orlyk S.M., Soloviev S.O. Effect of composition and preparation method of (Pd), Co, Ce, Zr – metal-oxide catalysts on their activity in the reduction of nitrogen (I), (II) oxides with carbon monoxide. // Chemistry, Physics and Technology of surface, 2013, V. 4 (1), P. 92-98.
- Orlik S.N., Mironyuk T.V., Boichuk T.M. Structural functional design of catalysts for conversion of nitrogen(I, II) oxides. // Theor. Experim. Chem. – 2012. - 48(2). - P. 73-97.
- Kirienko P.I., Boichuk T.M., Orlik S.N., Solov’ev S.A. Influence of H2O and SO2 on the activity of deposited cobalt oxide catalysts in the processes of reduction of nitrogen(I), (II) oxides with carbon monoxide and C3-C4 alkanes. // Theor. Experim. Chem. – 2011. - 47(6). - P. 384-389.
- Boichuk T.M. Struzhko V.L., Orlik S.N. Reduction of N2O and NO over H-ZSM-5- and ZrO2-Supported Iron- and Cobalt-Containing Catalysts. // Russ. J. Appl. Chem. – 2010. – 83. – P.1742-1749.
- Boichuk T.M., Orlik S.N. Effect of the composition and method of preparation of iron-containing and cobalt-containing catalysts on the combined reduction of NO and N2O by hydrocarbons. // Theor. Experim. Chem. – 2009. - 45(6). - P. 386-391.