Posudievsky Oleg Yuliyovych
Candidate of Science in Chemistry, Senior Research ScientistSenior Research Scientist
Телефон: +380 (44) 525 6672
- Functional hybrid nanocomposites based on conducting conjugated polymers and nanostructured inorganic materials, such as layered or mesoporous metal oxides, graphene, metals: preparation, research and applications in optoelectronics, lithium batteries, sensors etc.
- Nanostructured conjugated polymers and structure-property relationship in them.
- Hybrid nanocomposites based on conjugated polymers for lithium batteries and light-emitting diodes.
- Graphenes, graphene-like inorganic materials and their nanocomposites.
1980-1990 Postgraduate, engineer, Junior Research Scientist, Research Scientist of L.V. Pisarzhevsky Institute of Physical Chemistry of the NAS of Ukraine
1990-1993 Research Scientist. Institute of Surface Chemistry of the NAS of Ukraine
1993-1999 Research Scientist. L.V. Pisarzhevsky Institute of Physical Chemistry of the NAS of Ukraine
1999-to date Senior Research Scientist. L.V. Pisarzhevsky Institute of Physical Chemistry of the NAS of Ukraine
1985, degree of the Candidate of Science in physical chemistry, L.V. Pisarzhevsky Institute of Physical Chemistry of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine. Thesis on "Field desorption from the surface of ionic crystals."
1979, T.G. Shevchenko Kyiv State University, Faculty of Physics (Physicist - Theoretical Physics).
Author of about 100 scientific publications, including about 50 scientific papers, more than 20 patents.
List of selected publications
- O. Yu. Posudievsky, O. A. Khazieieva, V. G. Koshechko, V. D. Pokhodenko Preparation of graphene oxide by solvent-free mechanochemical oxidation of graphite. J. Mater. Chem., 2012, v.22, p.12465.
- O. Yu. Posudievsky, O.A. Kozarenko, V.S. Dyadyun, V.G. Koshechko, S.W. Jorgensen, V.D. Pokhodenko. Hybrid two- and three-component host-guest nanocomposites and method for manufacturing the same. US Patent No. 8,148,455 B2.
- O. Yu. Posudievsky, O.A. Kozarenko, V.S. Dyadyun, S.W. Jorgensen, J.A. Spearot, V.G. Koshechko, V.D. Pokhodenko. Effect of host–guest versus core–shell structure on electrochemical characteristics of vanadium oxide/polypyrrole nanocomposites. Electrochim. Acta, 2011, v.58, p.442.
- O. Yu. Posudievsky, O.A. Kozarenko, V.S. Dyadyun, S.W. Jorgensen, J.A. Spearot, V.G. Koshechko, V.D. Pokhodenko. Characteristics of mechanochemically prepared host-guest hybrid nanocomposites of vanadium oxide and conducting polymers. J. Power Sources, 2011, v.196, p. 3331.
- O. Yu. Posudievsky,O. A. Kozarenko. Effect of monomer/oxidant mole ratio on polymerization mechanism, conductivity and spectral characteristics of mechanochemically prepared polypyrrole. Polym. Chem. 2011, v.2, p.216.
- O. Yu. Posudievsky, N.V. Konoschuk, A.L. Kukla, A.S. Pavluchenko, Yu.M. Shirshov, V.D. Pokhodenko. Comparative analysis of sensor responses of thin conducting polymer films to organic solvent vapors. Sensors and Actuators B, 2011, v.151,p.351.
- G. M. Telbiz, O. Yu. Posudievsky, A. Dementjev, J. Kiskis, V. Gulbinas, L. Valkunas. Effect of nanoscale confinement on fluorescence of MEH-PPV/MCM-41 composite. Phys. Status Solidi A. – 2010, v.207, p.2174.
- O. Yu. Posudievsky, O.A. Goncharuk, R. Barillé, V.D. Pokhodenko. Structure–property relationship in mechanochemically prepared polyaniline. Synth. Met., 2010, v.160, p.462.
- O. Yu. Posudievsky, O.A. Goncharuk, V.D. Pokhodenko. Mechanochemical preparation of conducting polymers and oligomers. Synth. Met., 2010, v.160, p.47.
- A.L. Kukla, A.S. Pavluchenko, Yu.M. Shirshov, N.V. Konoshchuk, O.Yu. Posudievsky. Application of sensor arrays based on thin films of conducting polymers for chemical recognition of volatile organic solvents. Sensors and Actuators B, 2009, v.135, p.541.