Kolotilov Sergey V.
Candidate of sciencesSenior research scientist
Телефон: +38 (044) 525-66-61
Scope of scientific interests
sorption properties of porous coordination polymers of 3d and 4f metals; magnetism of polynuclear complexes of 3d and 4f metals; sorption and magnetic properties of composites based on porous silicas and magnetic nanoparticles, multifunctional materials
• 2002: defended PhD theses entitled "Synthesis, structure, spectral, magnetochemical and redox-properties of polynuclear nickel(II) complexes with ligands containing oxime group" (scientific supervisor - Dr. V.V.Pavlishchuk)
• 2002: Junior research scientist of the Institute.
• 2003 - 2006: Research scientist of the Institute.
• 2003 - post-doc in the Laboratory of Coordination Chemistry (LCC), Toulouse, France
• 2006 - present: Senior research scientist of the Institute.
• 2007 - 2008 post-doc in the University of Rennes, Rennes, France
• 1994-1999: chemical department of T.Shevchenko Kiev University
• 1999 - 2002: PhD course, L.V.Pisarzhevskii Institute of physical chemistry of the National Academy of sciences of Ukraine
- Winner of the Prize of the National Academy of sciences of Ukraine for young scientists (2004)
- Medal of the National Academy of sciences of Ukraine "Talent, Inspiration, Work " (2007)
• University de Rennes 1, Rennes, France – Prof. Lahcene Ouahab
• Drexel University, Philadelphia, USA – Prof. A. Addison
• N.S.Kurnakov Institute of general and inorganic chemistry of Russian Academy of sciences, Moscow – Dr. M.A.Kiskin
Scope of joint research: synthesis, structure and magnetic properties of polynuclear complexes and coordination polymers
• Pavlishchuk V. V., Kolotilov S. V., Addison A. W., Prushan M. J., Butcher R. J., Thompson L. K. Mono- and Trinuclear Nickel(II) Complexes with Sulfur-Containing Oxime Ligands: Uncommon Templated Coupling of Oxime with Nitrile. Inorg. Chem., 1999, 38, 1759-1766.
• Pavlishchuk, V. V.; Kolotilov, S. V.; Addison, A. W.; Prushan, M. J.; Schollmeyer, D.; Thompson, L. K.; Goreshnik, E. A. Synthesis, crystal and molecular structures, magnetic, spectral and redox properties of antiferro/ferromagnetic tetranuclear nickel(II) complexes. Angew. Chem., Int. Ed. Engl., 2001, 40, 4734-4737.
• Pavlishchuk, V. V.; Kolotilov, S. V.; Addison, A. W.; Prushan, M. J.; Butcher, R. J., Thompson, L. K. A new class of macrocyclic complexes formed via nickel-promoted macrocyclisation of dioxime with dinitrile. Chem. Commun., 2002, 468-469.
• Pavlishchuk, V. V.; Kolotilov, S. V.; Addison, A. W.; Prushan, M. J.; Schollmeyer, D.; Thompson, L. K.; Weyhermüller, T.; Goreshnik, E. A. Structural, magnetic and related attributes of some oximate-bridged tetranuclear nickel(II) rhombs and a dinuclear congener J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans. 2003, 1588-95.
• S.V. Kolotilov, A. W. Addison , S. Trofimenko, W. Dougherty, V. V. Pavlishchuk Efficient mechanochemical synthesis of tris(pyrazolylborate) complexes of manganese(II), cobalt(II) and nickel(II) Inorg. Chem. Commun. 2004, 7, 485-488.
• S.V.Kolotilov, A.V.Shvets, N.V.Kasyan Sorption of hydrogen by MCM-41 molecular sieves containing nanoparticles of 3d metals or their oxides Theoretical and Experimental Chemistry (Translation of Teoreticheskaya i Eksperimental'naya Khimiya), 2006, 42(5), 271-276
• S. V. Kolotilov, O. Shvets, O. Cador, N. Kasian, V. G. Pavlov, L. Ouahab, V. G. Ilyin, V. V. Pavlishchuk Synthesis, structure and magnetic properties of porous magnetic composite, based on MCM-41 molecular sieve with Fe3O4 nanoparticles J. Solid State Chem. 2006, 179, 2426-2432
• S. V. Kolotilov, O. Cador, S. Golhen, O. Shvets, V. G. Ilyin, V. V. Pavlishchuk, L. Ouahab Synthesis, structure, sorption and magnetic properties of Ni(II) and Cu(II) complexes with thiosemicarbazone of 2-hydroxybenzaldehyde, bridged by 4,4'-bipyridine Inorg. Chim. Acta 2007, 360, 1883-1889.
• S.V. Kolotilov, N.M.Stepanenko, Zh.V. Chernenko, O.V. Shvets Influence of specific interactions on the sorption characteristics of porous complexes of 3d metals with derivatives of 4,4'-diazophenyl Theoretical and Experimental Chemistry (Translation of Teoreticheskaya i Eksperimental'naya Khimiya), 2008, 44, 1, 60–65
• S. V. Kolotilov, D. Schollmeyer, L. K. Thompson, V. Golub, A. W. Addison, V. V. Pavlishchuk Synthesis, structure and magnetic properties of oligometallic systems derived from di- and trinuclear copper(II) amido-oximate complexes Dalton Trans. 2008, 3007-3014.